Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Off to Indiana!!

I now have everything packed and ready to go! I’ve got my bug spray, Malaria pills, hat/bandana, and all other items I will need for my journeying in Africa. All the stuff I need for second semester is packed as well, which means that I’ll have to repack some things for the plane ride, but that probably won’t take very long. Right now, I am excited just to leave for Indiana. It will take about 22 hours to get to my

Grandparents’ house. Mom and I plan on driv

ing straight through in my brother’s ‘boat’ or Grande Marquis. As a prayer request, please pray for a safe trip for us. Can’t wait to see family. Can’t wait to see friends. Anyone who feels like calling, feel free to do so ANYTIME, even in the night – I guarantee you one of us will be up. We would love to chat with you J. I am also learning a little lesson due to this time before I go to another country: Take one day at a time, and never mind about the other days until they come – at least when it comes to waiting for them to get here. I am driving first. Yay! First stop: Rapid City.

Farewell, Montana sunsets – at least for a while!


See all you Indianan's soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment